United Sustainable Energy Agency is a not for profit company providing services to the Public Sector, Business, and Individuals to help reduce carbon, adapt to climate change and tackle fuel poverty.
The agency was founded in 2008 by the merger of two existing energy agencies: Thames Valley Energy Centre and Milton Keynes Energy Agency. USEA is also an operator for the Energy Saving Trust in the Thames Valley and Solent region of South East England. We employ 29 staff and have our Headquarters in Milton Keynes, Bucks as well as an office in Witney, Oxfordshire.
KEY WORK AREAS:
We offer Business & Public Sector Energy Services as well as services aimed at Individuals.
USEA can help you take positive action in reducing your energy use and carbon emissions, adapt to the changing climate and tackle fuel poverty through a number of services, including:
- scheme management for insulation and renewable energy initiatives;
- management of affordable warmth networks;
- development of fuel poverty strategies and fuel poverty training;
- climate champion and staff awareness training sessions;
- weather/climate related risk management;
- energy audits and energy data collection analysis;
- help in understanding your energy use;
- identification of energy saving projects;
- help with your Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) programme;
- an insulation advice & referral scheme (www.cocoonyourhome.co.uk).
For further information about the United Sustainable Energy Agency please visit www.usea.org.uk
|Directory sectors:||Energy Efficiency|